Benchmade Knife Company is an American knife manufacturer in Oregon City, OR. They started in California in 1970, moving to Oregon in 1990.
Benchmade's Blue Class is made for typical use by the everday person. They tend to be lightweight and are a perfect EDC.
The Black Class is primarily made for military, law enforcement, and public safety workers. These hard use knives are made to never fail. They tend to be slightly heavier than the Blade Class knives.
Benchmade's Gold Class is made for collectors and are generally limited editions. These fine-tuned knives are often made with hard to find, exotic materials.
The Hunt Line is built for hard outdoor use.
Benchmade has won numerous awards including:
- The Shooting Industry Academy of Excellence Knife of the Year Winner, Benchmade 915 Triage (2011)
- Field & Stream Best Fixed Blade Knife Winner, Benchmade 162 Bushcrafter (2013)
- Kokatat American Made Outdoor Gear 'Sassy' Award Winner, Benchmade (2014)
- 50 Campfires Gear of the Year Award Winner, Benchmade 551 Griptilian (2014)
- Knife News Dealer's Choice Best Overall Award Winner, Benchmade (2016)
- Oregon Manufacturing Awards, Product Innovation Category Winner, Benchmade (2017)
We're proud to be a Benchmade Premium Plus Dealer.