I first got into forging in 1962, while working as a farrier, and since then, forging has been a daily part of my life. I got my mastersmith stamp in the American Bladesmith Society in 1999.
Through constant attention to forging technique, proper temperature, and quality steel, I assure that my knives perform at their best. I specialize in hunters, camp knives, Bowies, and fighters
- 1999 - ABS Mastersmith -- American Bladesmith Society
- 1999 - Bill Moran Knife of the Year -- Blade Show, Atlanta, GA
- 1998 - Knife of the Year, Fighter, Utility Hunter -- Blade Magazine
- American Bladesmith Society
- California Knife Collectors Association